While our blueberry black mint mocktail may look like a summer drink, it is a fun and tasty treat for all year round. With a healthy combination of blueberries, fresh black mint, and lime juice, you get a colourful, fruity twist to a classic mojito that is incredibly refreshing and perfectly shareable with friends and family!
Simply increase the amount of ingredients needed to fill a lovely jug of black mint mocktail for all your guests. Garnish your matching cups with blueberries and black mint and I assure you, the result will look stunning when the drinks are served for everyone to enjoy.
Tip: Feel free to use fresh or frozen blueberries in the recipe, but frozen blueberries will give a stronger color compared to fresh blueberries.
yields - 1 glass | prep time - 10 mins
- Add the blueberries, black mint leaves, and lime juice into a cocktail shaker.
- Use a cocktail muddler or wooden spoon to muddle the herbs and fruits together to squeeze out the juices.
- Fill a glass half full with ice.
- Transfer the mixture from the cocktail shaker into a serving glass.
- Add the soda water into the serving glass.
- Optional: garnish with lime slices and extra herbs/fruits.